- Cylindical gears, pinion gears, worms and worm gears are available
- Rolling inspections are a quick and economical function test
- The test can be integrated in the production process
- Wear resistance can be increased by the usage of coatings
- The inspection certificate from the FRENCO measuring lab is within the scope of supply
Several types of steel are available as base material for master gears. Wear resistance increases from gauge steel LS to chrome steel CS and finally to powder metallurgy high speed steel SX. In addition, coatings protect the surface against wear and corrosion.
|Gauge steel LS||No||60-62|
|Chrome steel CS||Yes||60-62|
|Powder high-speed steel SX||Yes||63-65|
Regrinding of Master Gears
Master gears are subject to wear during use. Worn master gears can normally be reground. FRENCO offers such services that include:
- the check if regrinding is possible
- the regrinding and possibly re-coating of the master gears
- a new inspection certificate from the FRENCO measuring lab
Further information on the procedure is available on request.